Wednesday 3 January 2007

See, I was right ... you CAN'T grasp a river!

I was starting to despair that my skipping through the blogosphere would have me only drinking from the fountains of hype-merchants and vendors (thus getting me drunk and loosing the plot). Then, as I was thrashing through tangled undergrowth of BPEL vs BPMS vs vendors' own viewpoints, I came across a calm stream of valid ideas from Keith Swenson in his Go Flow blog.



This is the first time, since starting to speak about the notion of mapping information flows in order to identify and remove the blockages, that I have found someone who appears to share a similar perspective (I though BPM Philosophy, not Technology was a particularly poignant post from Keith).



He may not be the most prolific blogger, but then its better to have monthly measures of substance than daily doses of dross. And like most good blogs it has connections to and from other valuable sources of information in the same space :-)

No comments: