Sunday 31 December 2006

Them's is fighting words, them's is!

Sorry, but I have come across an inordinate amount of waffle since starting to learn about this space (which I can't even define properly myself!) Everybody is touting the best thing since sliced bread, but nobody has yet managed to deliver any results. We would all be crying "what a bunch of HYPE-merchants" if a) it was popular enough to draw mass attention, or b) anybody knew what we we talking about or even cared, but nobody does so what kind of hype is THAT!

And then, amonst all of this noise, I hear a voice that seems to be offering clarity, substance and conviction - can it be true?

I suspect that only time will tell, but I am sufficiently inspired by what Ismael Ghalimi wrote in his article IT|Redux » BPM 2.0 (and others on his site) to start reading his forthcoming articles. Whether he is a mouthy self-server or visionary post-technologist, only time will tell - but he is pushing a very persuasive line where most people can't even manage to explain what on earth they are actually talking about, and for now that's very encouraging!

No comments: